Hah!

Snow ice cream - I knew this was a thing! 

Last year (two years ago? man...), when we visited real snow with the kids, I mentioned we should make snow ice cream and got some blank stares and comments about acid rain in response. We used to eat it all the time when we were little kids, well, whenever we drove to my uncle's house to see real snow. He lived in Mississippi, so I guess it wasn't that often at all. 

I was so happy to see Paula Dean making it on tv yesterday, just like we used to make it. I felt so validated. I knew this was a thing! I remember it being really good too, but maybe not so much with the acid rain... 

Look at all this ice cream just begging to happen:




(Actually, I just think these pictures are hilarious. We had so much fun that day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment