all about steve



They were playing All About Steve on the plane to San Francisco, and I watched it twice. It was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing out loud, even though I was trying to be quiet. It was just as funny the second time, and to be honest if the ride was longer I would've watched it one more time.



I wasn't looking forward to this movie, because the trailer just looked obnoxious, and I dislike Bradley Cooper (although he's growing on my after his roles in The Hangover and now this). I probably wouldn't have watched it at all, even though I love Sandra Bullock. The trailer definitely does not do the movie justice, her character in this movie is just so good and likeable, it may be her best movie ever, but I'll have to watch it a few more times before I decide that...


Motherhood was playing on the ride back to Texas, and it was cute (predictable) but definitely don't watch if you are planning to have kids! Love this look for Uma though.

No comments:

Post a Comment