spring shopping...

Here's my shopping wish list of things that I want in my closet now that the weather is warm. Some are leftovers, some are brand new:

Ray-Ban Aviators: apparantly, I get all my inspiration from Tom Cruise in '80s movies...


and Megan Fox.


Turquoise Beaded Necklace: preferably bought as a souvenier from a summer vacation (See?).


Girly printed/floral dress: like this one at Neiman Marcus from Ali Ro...


Little white dress: need to find something short and flow-y, but not nightgown-y, that I can wear in the summer with sandals and in the fall with ankle boots...


Black ballerina flats: I'm looking for the plainest ones possible with the least heel and, of course, rounded toes.


(Repetto, Elie Tahari)

Chanel Medallion Tote: to dress up or down a la Lauren Conrad.


Old concert t-shirts: some 90's grunge like Nirvana or STP.


White bikini: to mix and match with my black one. (I'd take her body too.)


Short-sleeved cotton mini dresses: I could live in these in all different colors for the summer.

(From Elinkan's blog, from American Apparel.)

More red lipstick: This time I'm going for Nars lip pencil in Dragon Girl. Twice, I've seen people in Sephora with lovely orange-y red lips and when I ask it is Dragon Girl. Sold! (Except, now that I think about it, they were both fair-skinned blondes, hmmm.)

No comments:

Post a Comment