table+chairs




We've been thinking about and looking for dining tables and chairs for a while now, and found just the perfect one. It's very very heavy, big enough for a small dinner party and has just the right personality for our place I think, especially combined with the light modern chairs. I love it!


Hubby was going to string twinkle lights above the table, but when we tested them we kinda liked them in a jumbled mess, so he made a pendant lamp out of them instead. I can't tell if it's cool or tacky (both?), but I absolutely love it! I've been wanting more hot pink lights and this is a perfect use for them! During the day, the skylights give so much light, but at night the twinkle lights add a little glow.


We repurposed the centerpiece from another place in the apartment and brought home this skull to replace it on the old pedestal:




I feel like our place is so complete now, like a real home!

No comments:

Post a Comment