accessorize

I've been trying my best to accessorize more, now that I've gotten pretty used to wearing bracelets, it's time to move on to rings! Megan Fox has a way with simple jewelry that I love. Most recently, I've been inspired to hunt for a black onyx prism cut ring similar to, but smaller than, the one she's wearing here:


I even tried on this David Yurman version, but did not like it enough to justify:


So, yesterday when we stopped by Erica Jewelry, I was thrilled to find this awesome, handcrafted version:



It's perfect! We try to stop by that little shop every time we are in Houston, because she always has some good finds. I picked up this purple one too just for fun, and I love it too:


My jewelry hook man needed a hat:


Now, I have the fun cheap stuff out of the way, and the investment pieces left on the list, like this Chanel Camilia ring as worn by Leigh Lezark:


I love that on here, although truthfully, I have my eye on Kristen Stewart's version with the tiny flower and diamond leaf:



And then Mila Kunis' Cartier LOVE bracelet, in platinum of course:


I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment